Boxes with dough are tilted to an optimum working position and height
The Interthor Rotator is used in the bakery department of Coop. The boxes with dough are tilted to an optimum working position and height, and the working conditions can be adapted to the height and reach for individual employees.
The employee does not have to bend unnecessarily to move the dough into the dough trough. Further ingredients are now added to the dough and the baking processing is continued.
Important reasons for using the Interthor Rotator:
- Ergonomically correct working positions - adjusted to the user
- More satisfied employees and less days lost through sickness
- Height adjustment, rotation and transportation in the same unit
- High efficiency when emptying boxes and crates
- Capacity 2200lbs
- Easy to set degree of tilt and rotation speed
- Low maintenance costs and a long operating time
- Available in two models - with forks or multi-purpose carriage
- User-friendly handle